If you do have celiac’s disease or a gluten intolerance, you may find that switching to the gluten-free substitutes takes some getting used to. I’ve asked friends to weigh in and give their picks for gluten-free foods that taste as good as the real thing!
- LaPasta’s fresh gluten-free pasta and ravioli (found in the refrigerated section of grocery stores). Add your favorite sauce, and voila! Italian dinner, gluten-less and delicious!
- Udi’s chia seed and millet bread (usually frozen). I’ve tried lots of gluten-free bread variations of this brand, and this one is the best.
- Glutino pretzels for a tasty snack!
- King Arthur bread mixes. It’s always nice to have a homemade baked good, and King Arthur’s gluten free flour mixes help you stay on your diet and still indulge in a few comfort food favorites!
- Bob’s Red Mill oats and Museli to start your day off on the right foot.
- Nut Thins crackers. Perfect with cheese!
- Mary’s Gone Crackers. Lots of flavors to choose from—all delicious!
- Kind bars and granola clusters. These pack a protein punch and
- Amy’s Gluten-free burritos (frozen). These are great for bringing to work and popping in the microwave for a satisfying, gluten-free meal.
Enjoy! Connect with me on Twitter @DrSinett with your suggestions.
Posted on September 29, 2015